Re: Pier Plan "A"

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Laura desde 66.82.9.59 (AC5-Webproxy56.direcpc.com) el día miércoles, 03 de octubre, 2007 a las 12:23:48 horas :

En respuesta a: Pier Plan "A" escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.38.54 (dsl-189-147-38-54.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 03 de octubre, 2007 a las 11:45:58 horas :

This is hideous!

I fear the third possible place may be Barra de Potosi. We'll see what they say. How sad it is that it's so difficult for these leaders to see past the myopic 'quick money' to a future that would be better for all. How sad that they feel no connection to the beauty of this place.

I ask myself how can it be this way because it seems impossible. Yet it won't be the first time nor the last that people in positions of power fail to protect and care for exactly what they are entrusted to protect.

Has dialog failed against the power of the cruise ship lines?

It's so absurd to think that you, Rob, could be scaring away foreign tourism. The ruination of the bay with this absurd pier will do it alone... so obvious.

Laura

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO