Re: Pier Plan "A"

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por judyb desde 12.73.120.229 (229.minneapolis-01rh15-16rt.mn.dial-access.att.net) el día jueves, 04 de octubre, 2007 a las 14:21:45 horas :

En respuesta a: Pier Plan "A" escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.38.54 (dsl-189-147-38-54.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 03 de octubre, 2007 a las 11:45:58 horas :

I've been going to Zihuatanejo every winter now for nearly 20 years, and always stay for two or three weeks. I take cabs & buses, shop in the stores and markets, go to the local doctors and eat every meal out. If pier plan A goes through, I won't be going again – a decision I suspect will be shared by a great many others. I'll transfer my vacation (if not my affections) to someplace else.

What if all the horrified Zihua-lovers wrote to the mayor (or other decision-makers? Although we're not citizens of Mexico, we certainly pour all kinds of money into the local economy every year. Do you have any name/address suggestions?

Also, I'd be curious about how much the cruise companies pay the city to park their liners in the bay for a day.

Thanks. I've been a fan of the message board for years, although this is my first posting.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO