Re: Why Some Support the Pier

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por JEH desde 12.202.168.45 (12-202-168-45.client.mchsi.com) el día domingo, 07 de octubre, 2007 a las 14:13:34 horas :

En respuesta a: Why Some Support the Pier escrito por Craig Scheiner desde 76.103.200.224 (c-76-103-200-224.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) el día sábado, 06 de octubre, 2007 a las 22:55:51 horas :

Craig

I think what you may not realize is the people that go to the Z area like the way it is now. There are some who like the PV area better. If that is what you want then I suggest that is where you visit and stay. As I understand the boat problem it will have an effect on the bay as well as the small business people. I am not a resident of the area but have visited for many years and have seen some changes that are good and some not so good. If you read the board regularly most tourists don't care for most of the changes either. I think the folks who are native there should make the decisions not you and I. They know better than us what is good for them. From the conversations I have had with the residents they are not in favor of the pier or the boats.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO