Re: Since we're reeling it in...

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Derek desde 24.71.223.140 (px1so.cg.shawcable.net) el día sábado, 27 de octubre, 2007 a las 09:34:27 horas :

En respuesta a: Since we're reeling it in... escrito por Laura desde 66.82.9.106 (dpc6682009106.direcpc.com) el día jueves, 27 de septiembre, 2007 a las 18:38:58 horas :

I'm glad you posted instead of erasing, Laura. The types that want these megaprojects would like us all to believe that the resorts and megaprojects are the best thing for Mexico. I've not yet been to your area of Mexico, but I'm coming in ten weeks. Part of what attracts me to your area is the fact that the locals of Zihua are fighting this kind of thing tooth and nail. I hope you continue to do so, and educate those who are sppo-fed by the media.

I'm starting to think that I'm almost too late to see the Zihua I've been reading about, but I still want to see it! I for one don't want to see you guys stop posting on this kind of stuff. The really sad part is that you're going to have to keep fighting to ward off these righ a-holes. Greedy politicians salivate over their big money promises, and the dollar signs block their vision.

Keep fighting! Keep educating those with little real knowledge of your area, and for the sake of your entire region, when you come to that "delete or post" decision, click on "Post Message" before you change your mind!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO