Nudists and the 60-second anti-spam rule

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.43.240 (dsl-189-147-43-240.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día domingo, 28 de octubre, 2007 a las 14:53:18 horas :

En respuesta a: Spam escrito por Cri Cri desde 208.123.58.105 (?) el día domingo, 28 de octubre, 2007 a las 02:00:25 horas :

¡Hola Cri Cri!

You may have received the 60-second message if you pushed the "Post Message" button more than once within 60 seconds. There is a safety feature in my message board software to hopefully prevent spammers (people and automated software programs that post trash ads or messages on message boards - like the ones that send unsolicited e-mails to every address they can find) from posting a gazillion junk messages in a short space of time and effectively closing down the message board and ruining it. This happened a few times several years ago when an emotionally disturbed "competitor" allegedly paid another computer savvy person to do so, prompting me to change the message board software for one with better security features, including a time limit rule. Usually it only pops up on folks who answer more than one message a minute (the ones who write quick replies and have fast connections), but sometimes people accidentally hit the "Post Message" button more than once without meaning to. Since I didn't see where you had posted any other message besides the "Nude Swimming" one I'm guessing you accidentally hit the button twice. Could it be, amigo?

Lupita sends love, hugs and kisses. She says she remembers the French film crew who were at La Ropa and the big scandal it caused when other schoolchildren were found to have been cutting classes and spying on the nude beach frolickers (she says she didn't dare, though she did often cut school to go swimming or fishing).

The schoolchildren in St. Croix and Sanibel Island probably tell similar tales about my friends and me, remembering those crazy hippies playing frisbee on the beach and swimming and snorkeling wearing nothing but birthday suits. ¡Qué escandalosos! ;~)

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO