My 2 Cents!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Kathy desde 209.191.208.92 (er92.ips.paulbunyan.net) el día miércoles, 14 de noviembre, 2007 a las 22:29:40 horas :

En respuesta a: Ahora es el director de turismo escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.43.240 (dsl-189-147-43-240.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 26 de octubre, 2007 a las 23:03:57 horas :

This year will be our 6th trip since 1999. I've been logging into this website since then. It's what gets me the most excited about coming back to Zihuatanejo. Reading about what's going on and about others' experiences is half the fun of travel. If the website didn't exist I would feel somewhat lost not knowing what to expect from year to year and I might lose interest for that reason!

We stay on Playa Madera where of course we have a concern about the bay and the canal. I'm grateful that others care enough to voice their concerns and hope that the people have enough of a voice to ensure that the bay stays as alluring as we've found it to be year after year. We know Zihuatanejo is growing and we understand development. We also appreciate the brave souls like Rob who speak out about responsible development and want to preserve what is excellent about Zihuatanejo! If no one cared we might give up ourselves. We're hooked on this destination, and what Rob discusses would never deter us. On the other hand, I can't imagine what a cruise ship pier in the bay would do to the ambiance. My 2 cents! Thank you.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO