Re: 11 day trip report 11/15/07-11/26/07

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por jsleagle desde 207.200.116.9 (cache-ntc-aa05.proxy.aol.com) el día jueves, 29 de noviembre, 2007 a las 16:12:10 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: 11 day trip report 11/15/07-11/26/07 escrito por Lady M desde 216.152.186.162 (rdbck-2194.wasilla.mtaonline.net) el día jueves, 29 de noviembre, 2007 a las 15:35:46 horas :

OK Lady M, to answer your questions.
The Beach: From the DP, it is a mile or so each way and a great walk or run at any time of day or evening. Nice clean beach with lots of people of all ages enjoying.
At the south end you can see the Crocs, Iguanas etc in a secured area and at the north end is the Marina. Either way is a very good walk or run.
The Water: Quite clean, but the surf can be a bit rough at times. We found the waves to more friendly if you walk south a bit to opposite the Barcelo Hotel. Also, lots of vendors renting boogie boards, jet skis, and parasailing. It's all there and afordable for those who want to partake.
The Sun: Well, it usually is somewhere between 88 and 90 degrees with the humidity varying with the time of year.
I won't mention what we think is the best time of year because then you all would come then and everything would be to crowded. Hope this answers your questions.
Fishing is another option. You can schedule at the hotel, but you will need to catch your boat at the pier in Z town.
Just a quick brag, last year I (a totally novice fisherman) caught a 150 lb Sailfish and I have the picture to prove it.
Hope you find this information helpfull.
jsleagle

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO