Re: Netza school

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.39.138 (dsl-189-147-39-138.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 14 de diciembre, 2007 a las 11:07:22 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Netza school escrito por Judith Whitehead desde 189.147.42.107 (dsl-189-147-42-107.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 14 de diciembre, 2007 a las 10:48:22 horas :

Well, I sure don't feel like arguing with my mother, so we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

And when the kind and generous foreigners looking to make themselves feel good and help "the poor children" at any cost start supporting the next squatters' community school on yet another of our vanishing hillsides will it still give you that warm and fuzzy feeling? I doubt it. You already avoid driving the Majagua road during the rainy season due to all the mud and sewage that floods the street below that now-regularized squatters'community.

The politicians must LOVE all those generous foreigners! And here comes another electoral year. There are sure to be plenty more squatters and their children seeking help from anywhere they can get it. Land for votes! Land for votes! Trade in your soul and get yours while they last!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO