Re: right and wrong

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Zmon desde 64.136.49.228 (cache04.iad.untd.com) el día viernes, 14 de diciembre, 2007 a las 16:08:33 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: right and wrong escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.39.138 (dsl-189-147-39-138.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 14 de diciembre, 2007 a las 15:31:07 horas :

Why go after the People and their children. The problem is with the Country you so dearly love. Start at the top and go after the politicos that are giving away your dearly beloved ecological land. I know your educated and I also know your environmentally compassionate, but put yourself in the famlies shoes. My guess, is uneducated, probably can't read or write, and you want their kids growing up and carrying on with those traditions. Heck, I'm sure they don't even know what ecology even means, but you offer them a piece of ground to set up a home, they'll jump at it. So, don't go after the people and their kids, go after the corrupted ones offering this free land. Lets get out of the tunnel your looking through and broaden your visions so you can see the whole scope of this horrible situation. For them it ain't about ecology its about surviving. And, until somebody educates them of what ecology is all about, be prepared to put up with it, because YOUR corrupt gov't certainly ain't helping the cause. At least with our donated money, these kids have a chance of learning exactly what you been preaching. So, please do not use the kids as scapegoats, but go after the ones who put them there. Now, if I want to give away my money, think I will give it to whomever I feel like. Now, I gave you break. Think outside the box, PLEASE.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO