Re: right and wrong

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Phil in Toronto desde 99.232.121.242 (CPE00c002c5db57-CM00186832fb3e.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) el día viernes, 14 de diciembre, 2007 a las 22:42:50 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: right and wrong escrito por Vancouvertony desde 216.232.53.88 (aiip8iqy17fa.bc.hsia.telus.net) el día viernes, 14 de diciembre, 2007 a las 16:33:44 horas :

Tony , perhaps your passion is clouding your ability to see a reality. There sre forces at work in this project that are not directed by good.It has been a controversey for years. Sure you can donate your money or time , wherever you want. Do you feel that if a wrong is exposed "The children " will be abandoned ? If you say it's about the kids and what they get you MAY be sanctioning and supporting employing pawns for nefarious gains. There are so many clear cut ways to give time or money to causes that are pure and straightforward . This one is not. I think I'll find one that is ...and I won't have to look hard or question my judgement.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO