Re: stay the course?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Zmon desde 64.136.49.228 (cache04.iad.untd.com) el día viernes, 14 de diciembre, 2007 a las 23:44:12 horas :

En respuesta a: stay the course? escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.39.138 (dsl-189-147-39-138.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 14 de diciembre, 2007 a las 18:54:57 horas :

Amigo, your right, its your country and not mine. I'm sure you know the inner workings of your lunatic governing body more-so than Me. However, my post came from feelings and heart, and really doesn't matter what country is involved, I'll still feel the same about my post. Now, I know your going to win this one, if it really matters. But in leaving, I would like to leave you with one last question. Lets just say you weren't as well off as you are, and the government offered YOU free land that was not in an ecological Zone. Would you pitch your tent on it and someday build yourself a house on it ? THAT is my point and Your point is at the opposite end of the spectrum. Both are probably fair assumptions. But, I'm still going with my heart on this one rather than the bureaucratic BS that goes on down in your neck of the woods. Its been a good discussion amigo, maybe again some day.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO