Re: stay the course?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Zmon desde 64.136.49.228 (cache04.iad.untd.com) el día sábado, 15 de diciembre, 2007 a las 01:03:54 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: stay the course? escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.39.138 (dsl-189-147-39-138.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día sábado, 15 de diciembre, 2007 a las 00:29:19 horas :

Then I am confused. I thought I read somewhere that the politicos even went so far as to bring in people just to buy their votes. On the flip side of the coin, If people are invading private lands, then why is nobody enforcing the law to give them the boot? I don't know Rob, it sure seems like a political scandal rather than a people scandal.But, I guess this type of squatting has been going on long enough now, they know how to play and beat the system, not that different than the ones playing our welfare system in the US. Human nature, ya give em an inch, and they will take a mile. I'm sorry, but those kids still need to get educated if that mentality is going to change.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO