Re: Villa San Sebastian

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Pam desde 12.163.71.26 (12-163-71-26.juddville.dynamicpool.dcwis.com) el día viernes, 25 de enero, 2008 a las 18:43:08 horas :

En respuesta a: Villa San Sebastian escrito por Nicole desde 206.176.233.35 (?) el día miércoles, 19 de diciembre, 2007 a las 19:46:34 horas :

Nicole,
I just returned from a week in Zihua and stayed at the VSS in number #6. The bay views are fantastic, my room was clean and the daily maid service was fine...little touches like towels on my freshly made bed folded into animal shapes with hibiscus and boganvellia flowers as embellishments. Mario is always around to help you if you have questions and is so sweet and hospitable. The pool is clean and quiet. The only drawback is that you will hear some traffic noise from the street below...nothing terrible. The sounds of the ocean waves are always there and the sunsets are to die for. The bus stop into town is right out front and there are a zillion cabs driving by -- bus is 50 cents and a cab ride is about 3 bucks (into town).
I think you will LOVE the outside living and dining areas...flowering vines all around and microwave, coffee maker, frig, blender, and all kitchen utensils. Air conditioner was VERY quiet and showers worked great with lots of hot water and clean towels.
Pam

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO