La pregunta de la vida

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.3.102 (dsl-189-147-3-102.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 06 de febrero, 2008 a las 20:00:53 horas :

En respuesta a: Question for Zihua Rob escrito por Linda from Toronto desde 189.147.67.167 (dsl-189-147-67-167.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 06 de febrero, 2008 a las 17:13:39 horas :

Whew! Wish I had time to get into this...

Well, I create and host websites, which is something I got into by accident after making my first Zihuatanejo webpage in 1997 that eventually morphed into this site. After arriving here to live in 1989 I taught ESL for nine years. But the demand for web services grew so much I eventually left teaching and made this my full-time business (don't know WHAT I was thinking!). I was one of the first locals who even knew what HTML was, and being bilingual was a big advantage, too.

My wife, Lupita, operates a boutique. We live in her family home, built in the early 50's by Don Fernando and Doña Rosa, one of Zihuatanejo's most respected founding families.

We love our life together and wish more people lived in a world of love as we do. Things would certainly be better!

For more of the story please see my reply to a similar question 8 years ago...

The Power of Love

Forgive me for being brief today but I'm in the middle of my monthly billing updates and no one else here is stupid enough to get stuck working behind a computer except me. I've got some SMART girls in this house! ;~)

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO