Re: Zihua 2008 Trip Report

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por mark desde 216.244.35.115 (user-3cf88rj.dsl.mindspring.com) el día domingo, 24 de febrero, 2008 a las 22:35:59 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Zihua 2008 Trip Report escrito por Jenny desde 65.89.233.33 (rev-65.89.233.33-bbc-global.com) el día domingo, 24 de febrero, 2008 a las 21:58:15 horas :

Sounds like a great trip. About the PIER, what a horrible idea! I was one of the "dreaded" cruisers a month ago and I was so thrilled to have "discovered" Zihua. It's a truly amazing place, and I have been to many, many great towns and villages in Mexico. . . I am planning on doing five days in Zihua sometime soon, perhaps this May. I do so hope this rumoured Pier never comes to pass.

What would be the point?

Tendering in was so much more fun! It really made Zihua seem even more exotic. I so hope that this awful pier never comes to pass. BAD IDEA.

PS --- Don't hate me because I was on a cruise, it was a family reunion. And a free trip, how could I say no. Anyway, I will be making a proper trip to Zihua soon.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO