Re: Scuba Diving

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.11.147 (dsl-189-147-11-147.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 29 de febrero, 2008 a las 11:48:41 horas :

En respuesta a: Scuba Diving escrito por PacificaMan desde 162.96.105.83 (?) el día viernes, 29 de febrero, 2008 a las 11:22:57 horas :

I proudly list in my website and accept to be the webmaster for Carlo Scuba, Nautilus Divers and Ixtapa Aqua Paradise because I, as a former underwater tour guide at Buck Island National Park in St. Croix, and my wife, as a former local diver and practically part of the family of the late legendary local diver Oliverio Maciel (QEPD), fully believe these dive services offer the best and safest local dive experience possible. I also think it important that they have shown themselves to be good neighbors and beloved members of the community (important qualities in our culture). These people love and care very much about what they do, showing respect both for clients and marine life alike. It ain't just the money, "honey". ;~)

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO