Re: Bungalows La Madera?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por HollyK desde 70.66.236.145 (S0106000c41cb9d2b.cc.shawcable.net) el día sábado, 01 de marzo, 2008 a las 00:09:22 horas :

En respuesta a: Bungalows La Madera? escrito por Kate desde 24.209.138.83 (CPE-24-209-138-83.wi.res.rr.com) el día viernes, 29 de febrero, 2008 a las 15:15:18 horas :

While I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, its probably too late to book here. It gets booked really quick! That said, IF they get their new condos built before *the season* next year, there is some possibiity but you really can't count on that now. Contact them and see if they are willing to book you.
As to these accomodations, I'm sure they would suit fine. Can't really get closer to the beach with direct beach access. Charles, Carmina & Mark are great hosts and super friendly folks.
But I urge you to book now. The La Madera area books up quickly and generally well in advance. My sister (who has stayed here previously) tried to book for next year while we were down (Feb 6/20) and it was challenging then to get the time she wanted. If you want to stay there, do it now. :-))
Holly

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO