Re: Drawings & Paintings - Cri Cri

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Narc desde 199.102.9.67 (host67.mercuryinsurance.com) el día viernes, 07 de marzo, 2008 a las 17:40:38 horas :

En respuesta a: Drawings & Paintings - Cri Cri escrito por Cri Cri desde 208.123.13.4 (?) el día viernes, 07 de marzo, 2008 a las 12:52:28 horas :

Cri Cri;
Your work is remarkable...
I do remember the days of the Flecha Roja... their moto was "Mas vale muerto que tarde". I lived in Pantla as a child and remember the days where we had to go to Zihua. Back in the late 60's and early 70's we had to take a cattle truck to Zihua, if the Salitrera river was overflown we had to get off the truck and ride a "Canastilla" (skybucket full of people pull over a wire on top-acrross the river), then there was another truck on the other side of the river that will pick up the south-boud passengers. I really enjoyed as a kid...It was fun...in fact I alwaya looked forward going to Zihua during rainy season because there was a very good chance to get on to the skybucket(Canastilla).

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO