Keys Locked In Car......

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Jen in HR desde 209.216.169.77 (pppgd169-77.gorge.net) el día viernes, 07 de marzo, 2008 a las 20:57:54 horas :

What do you do when you lock the keys in the car on a Sunday morning?

Well I guess Dad was curious because that is exactly what he did last week. We were packing up the rental car for a day of kayaking and lounging in La Barra de Potosi. He put the keys in the car and locked it. I donít really know why. He said something about having two sets of keys and mixing them up of something. We asked the hotel desk guy and he didnít know of any locksmiths open on Sunday. Then a taxi driver came and said that his friendís dad is a locksmith and we went with him. Unfortunately, we got to his friendís dadís house to find out that he had moved and no one knew where. The taxi driver drove us around to a few more places where people on his radio where telling him to check. At each place he got out and ran up and down the streets talking to people. No luck. We got a number for a 24 hour locksmith and went back to the hotel to call. They wouldnít let us use the phone at the hotel but I had my cell phone so they called and no answer. Meanwhile, the man at the hotel found out exactly what to do. So pay attention because if you ever lock your keys in the car on a Sunday you will need to know.
Go talk to the yarn lady at the Mercado and she will get the watch repair man for you. He is also a locksmith on the side and he will come and have the car open in seconds for 150 pesos.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO