Great 2 Bedroom Rental in Zihua! - Casa Amarilla

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Jen Jedda desde 216.9.23.25 (23-25.dhcp.highlandsfibernetwork.com) el día jueves, 27 de marzo, 2008 a las 12:55:41 horas :

I highly recommend this vacation rental!

I was lucky enough to stay at Casa Amarilla in Zihua with my parents for one week this February. It is owned by friends of the family who invited us to enjoy their new vacation residence/rental and architectural masterpiece....and after having stayed there for 7 nights I knew I had to share it with others.

What is most special about Casa Amarilla is the amazing 360 degree view from the open-air living space on the third floor. I really think it has the best view in all of Zihuatanejo (and we traveled around a lot during my 7 days there!!). Day or night, one can enjoy the soft ocean breezes, listen to the lapping waves and take in all the beautiful beach, town and hillside views and sounds....all while drinking a margarita from one of the comfortable sofas, chairs or even the hammock! The locat1on of Casa Amarilla couldn't be better. It is located in the desirable La Madera neighborhood which is steps away from everything....the beach, fantastic restaurants, downtown, great shopping, and a major supermarket. Casa Amarilla would be the perfect place for 2 couples to vacation or a family. The bedrooms are large with a king size bed (very comfortable!), a spacious bathroom with the all-important bountiful counter space and a balcony with more of the great view. The kitchen next to the living space on the third floor has beautiful granite counter tops and everything you will need to make a wonderful meal at home one evening (which we did...and it was fantastic). And donít worry, any questions you may have about the area or the house are all addressed in the comprehensive informational guide put together by one of the owners of Casa Amarilla.

Casa Amarilla was a wonderful Mexican home away from home and made our stay in Zihua even more special and magical. I recommend it highly and know you will enjoy your time as much my parents and I did. I canít wait to go back! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO