Re: Love both, learn from past and present.

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Jen desde 65.103.186.153 (65-103-186-153.albq.qwest.net) el día miércoles, 16 de abril, 2008 a las 21:13:53 horas :

En respuesta a: Zihuatanejo - Old or New ? escrito por Cri Cri desde 208.123.13.4 (?) el día miércoles, 16 de abril, 2008 a las 13:45:50 horas :

I'm a newbie to Zihua (compared to many, a habitual offender of 17 years). In this short period of time the change has been tremendous, good and bad. Love the history and your art in pictures of our beloved Z. The people are/were, some of the best people I have had the privilege to come in contact with. The new Z, via technology (this board, webmaster and posters) allows us to play a part in preserving a place that feeds and mends the soul. One more note, the posters of the board never cease to amaze me with their generosity of spirit. Z brings out the self we want to be in our heart. I will always be appreciative of how Zihua and it's people have impacted me and made me be a better person. Cheers, Jen

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO