Re: Zihuatanejo - Old or New ? D.C Trip!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Cri Cri desde 208.123.13.4 (?) el día jueves, 17 de abril, 2008 a las 01:10:29 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Zihuatanejo - Old or New ? escrito por KathyO desde 209.191.208.92 (er92.ips.PaulBunyan.net) el día jueves, 17 de abril, 2008 a las 00:06:47 horas :

On May 2nd I am taking a trip to Washington, to see the WWll Memorial. Last Summer a Radio Station in Fargo ND started a fund drive to take as many of us vets for a FREE trip. All expenses paid. They told everyone to leave their billfolds at home. They thought that they might get enough vets for one plane load. Now This May 2nd trip will be the fourth trip

I was supposed to he on the 3rd flight, but 3 days before the flight I ended up in the Hospital getting pacemaker implanted. My doctor said NO TRIP.

The trip committee told me I would be #1 on the last trip. I am a bit apprehensive. There will be Dr.s and nurses along. I will have a wheelchair
waiting for me when we get off the plane. My nephew will be with me
( he will be paying his own way.) Pacemaker is doing great. I'll have to think about Zihuatanejo......

Gene

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO