Re: ¡Feliz cumpleaños, Cri-Cri!

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Cri Cri desde 208.123.13.4 (?) el día jueves, 15 de mayo, 2008 a las 12:17:18 horas :

En respuesta a: ¡Feliz cumpleaños, Cri-Cri! escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.8.49 (dsl-189-147-8-49.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 15 de mayo, 2008 a las 10:01:54 horas :

Rob.
I don't know if I ever told you the story about this picture? It was taken about 40 years ago.
I had written 2 articles For A mag. called (Mexican World") about the people of Zihuatanejo.
About a year before this picture, I had illustrated my article (I am no writer) with about 20 drawings of "Z" children. The publisher sent me magazines, so I could give each child a copy. This man is showing me, one year later, that they stiil had the magazine. I thought he was asking for an autograph!

Another lady , when I gave her the mag. said, "now her little girl will be famosa en todo el mundo." I was unable to tell her that this was not "Time" mag.

I wonder if there are any of these magazines still around Zihuatanejo ?

Cri Cri

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO