Re: Barbara Castellano .. our loss

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por zihuachica desde 189.147.63.32 (dsl-189-147-63-32-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 25 de junio, 2009 a las 17:07:15 horas :

En respuesta a: Barbara Castellano .. our loss escrito por Judith Whitehead desde 189.147.174.230 (dsl-189-147-174-230-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día miércoles, 24 de junio, 2009 a las 18:10:33 horas :

I just met Barbara recently, maybe two years ago at the Lady's Night that Lois hosts each year. My friend and I absolutely fell in LOVE with her earrings!! I bought several from her that night and then a couple more in Fruity Keiko. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see any of her other artistic talents, but she made beautiful jewelry and had a joyful spirit. She spoke about moving back with her husband from CO to live in Zihua again, I'm not sure if she got to accomplish that a second time or not. Although I knew her for only a brief interlude, she certainly made a great impression. I'm sure she will be missed by many.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO