Re: Rob, can you tell us a story?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.179.144.97 (dsl-189-179-144-97-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 04 de septiembre, 2009 a las 10:16:57 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Rob, can you tell us a story? escrito por Cri Cri desde 208.123.43.190 (?) el día domingo, 30 de agosto, 2009 a las 13:29:10 horas :

Talk about a small world! Mac lives where I went to college and was there when I was, though we apparently missed each other (but I bet we bought our Cruzan Rum at the same places).

Lots of us from St. Croix have kept in touch over the years. Many of us were scattered around Florida and would get together every now and then or just bump into each other when someone would let us know an old friend was nearby or passing through. The internet has made finding other Crucians even easier.

When I lived in St. Croix was when I met my first friend from Zihuatanejo who is still a good friend to this day. Funny how some people seem to live and travel in the same circles as others.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO