La Tertulia Fonda

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por LadyM in Zihua desde 189.147.60.165 (dsl-189-147-60-165-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 10 de septiembre, 2009 a las 14:24:41 horas :

On the corner of Pedro Ascencio y H. Galeana is this wonderful locally owned little restaurant. It is not new and the food has not changed, but since all the street remodeling and cleaning up of areas down town it is much more interesting than ever.

For those of you who do not know street names look for it across on the corner from Zorro's.

They serve breakfast and lunch with a nice menu for breakfast and three or four choices of lunch. I have eaten there many times but after eating my lunch there today thought I would let those of you who do not know of the place it is for sure on my recommend list. Whether you are a first timer or come here lots or live here all the time do not pass it up.

That is my political view of the day and at 1:22 in the afternoon it is 86 degrees in the shade of my front deck.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO