Re: was on a walk one day

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por ZihuaRob desde 189.147.133.176 (dsl-189-147-133-176-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día domingo, 15 de noviembre, 2009 a las 18:32:18 horas :

En respuesta a: was on a walk one day escrito por Roberto desde 189.147.26.79 (dsl-189-147-26-79-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día domingo, 15 de noviembre, 2009 a las 17:47:24 horas :

If I'm not mistaken that's the crevice in the cliffs between Riscalillo and Playa Larga that I refused to jump after walking the coast with a friend from La Ropa 35 years ago. My water buffalo sandals were fast deteriorating from the walk so far, and that jump just looked too risky, so some vaqueros that happened along showed us the path over the hill to Playa Larga. A lady who lived at Playa Larga with her son invited into their humble home for a drink of water (we'd been sucking on limones we picked at Riscalillo), and then we walked down to where the airport was just being built and out to the carretera where we caught a bus (for free) back to El Centro of Zihuatanejo.

There was nothing on the whole Playa Larga-Playa Blanca stretch of beach besides that nice woman's shack back then.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO