Re: Hotel Villas Las Azucenas

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Mar Cus () via proxy desde 189.195.9.231 (?) el día jueves, 28 de enero, 2010 a las 12:37:49 horas :

En respuesta a: Hotel Villas Las Azucenas escrito por Marcos desde 67.189.230.170 (c-67-189-230-170.hsd1.ny.comcast.net) el día miércoles, 27 de enero, 2010 a las 21:44:46 horas :

I agree. My wife and I spent a week at this very nice hotel from Jan. 12 through the 19, this year. This is a new hotel (construction began 3 years ago), beautiful rooms, with TV and AC, balconies, kitchenettes, an outstanding swimming pool, for adults and children, a restaurant for eating in, if you wish, and you will be just 50 meters from Playa la Ropa where there are several restaurants from which to choose. There is WiFi for you also, and at this very moment I am sitting in the restaurant of the hotel just visiting and writing this. Lao and Azucena are wonderful hosts, you won't find any better. End note: at present, there are special rates for a two-week or a four-week stay. Type in Hotel Azucena, Zihuatanejo, Mexico, in your search engine and get all the info you wish.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO