Restaurant La Gula

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Mar Cus () via proxy desde 201.96.33.109 (wan-d32-0905-0425.uninet-ide.com.mx) el día domingo, 28 de febrero, 2010 a las 13:05:09 horas :

I'm always willing to give a "plug" for a deserving person or place that impresses me. Last night, two friends and I had dinner at La Gula. This second floor restaurant off Adelita Street is attractive with its tables set with linen tablecloths and napkins. The service was excellent and the meal was a culinary pleasure. We began our repast with one of the several appetizers, Empanadas Criollas. For the entree --there are twelve from which to choose-- I ordered Pesce Soleado, a Mahi Mahi filet(and here I cite the menu) "wrapped in corn husks, flavoured with guava and avacado leaves with "mulato chili" sauce, mushrooms and red onions, prepared in a bamboo steamer, served with plantain medallions." Sabroso! If you're considering dining at an eye-pleasing place with attentive service and epicurean delights, give Restaurant La Gula a visit.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO