School Supply distribution at the Children's Library of Barra de Potosi

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Laura (72.169.250.160) via proxy desde 67.142.130.47 (host671420047130.direcway.com) el día lunes, 08 de marzo, 2010 a las 20:08:03 horas :

I'm a little rusty at this so let's see if I can get it right the first time....

If I did it...check out the distribution...Fun!!

As always many many thanks to all of you out there who send or came by with these supplies. You see the happiness it brings. I spoke with the teachers afterwards and they told me that it means a lot to the kids in many ways. Besides the supplies themselves, knowing they are cared about by peple they don't even know helping their parents and neighbors t get them the things, the excitement of the event and the 'package' of new supplies given with affection...all go together to give them a boost of happy exitement to start another round of studies.

There are several good programs, places to bring supplies in our various areas...La Barra, Zihuatanejo, Troncones, Barrio Viejo and I know this happiness is repeated at all the schools where your supplies may go. Many thanks to all who help in whatever area or school and especially to all who take the trouble to donate!

Hasta pronto,
Laura

Hasta pronto,
Laura

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO