Memorable Evening

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por JeffMN desde 189.147.32.252 (dsl-189-147-32-252-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día domingo, 21 de marzo, 2010 a las 12:44:58 horas :

Last night my wife and I had dinner at Little Suiza, just off the beach at the south end of La Ropa. I knew Michelle LaVallée was going to be performing, but, even after having listened to a sample or two in her Utubes, had no idea what a captivating show she does. She caresses each song with an honest, personal styling, without the slightest gimmickry. A great mix of music: Mexican, American, Brazilian, French, even touches of Israeli -- ranging from bluesie to up-tempo to thoughtful to romantic. Her voice is pure and true. Her band is excellent. And Little Suiza’s intimate outdoor patio is a magical setting for music, What a shame that, on a Sat. night, just 20 or so showed up to hear this extraordinary talent.
Michelle’s on again next Sat. at Little Suiza – definitely worth going out of your way for!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO