Re: ANYONE HEARD OF Hotel Villas Las Azucenas?

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Mar Cus () via proxy desde 184.8.65.127 (184-8-65-127.dr02.csvl.tn.frontiernet.net) el día jueves, 08 de abril, 2010 a las 12:28:09 horas :

En respuesta a: ANYONE HEARD OF Hotel Villas Las Azucenas? escrito por michelle moore () via proxy desde 174.4.7.199 (S010600195b93a901.ok.shawcable.net) el día lunes, 05 de abril, 2010 a las 13:58:48 horas :

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Villas Las Azucenas for a week this past January, and my brother and I were there from March 23rd through the 30th. The owners, Lao and Azucena, who speak English, are terrific hosts and go out of their way to make your stay a memorable one. There are 12 rooms available, with cable TV, AC, with kitchenettes and fridge. I've stayed in rooms 7 and 8, and this past week in room 10 (each has its own balcony). Room 10 provides you with a view of the bay. The restaurant has a wide variety of meal offerings and the food is great. The hotel has a swimming pool which we enjoyed. Stop in for a meal, and you are welcome to swim in the pool. I know that on my next return to Zihuatanejo, I will stay at Lao's and Azucena's. A wonderful, relaxing place just off my favorite Mexican beach, Playa la Ropa.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO