Re: I remember that feeling

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por La Niņa desde 216.231.49.124 (dsl231-049-124.sea1.dsl.speakeasy.net) el día jueves, 22 de abril, 2010 a las 11:38:49 horas :

En respuesta a: I remember that feeling escrito por ZihuaRob () via proxy desde 189.179.152.67 (dsl-189-179-152-67-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día jueves, 22 de abril, 2010 a las 10:24:55 horas :

I read your wonderful love story before we flew to Zi. It could be a book.

Ask Lupita about the stain. I fell in love with a gorgeous green embroidered shirt from Chiapas, and she noticed the dark brown stain on the back, not me. She tried to get it out, and when I returned the next day her daughter said it wouldn't come out, but she gave me a discount. I bought that shirt and another for my sister-in-law in San Francisco.

At home I created a bleach solution- and gently "painted" the stain until it mostly faded. I would have bought it without knowing there was a stain- but Lupita's good eyes and honesty really sold not just the shirt, but also sold me on who she is as a person.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO