Rooms Problems ~ Some Resolved & Some Not...

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por JoanieBlon () via proxy desde 189.179.147.84 (dsl-189-179-147-84-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 21 de mayo, 2010 a las 15:25:42 horas :

En respuesta a: Day 2 in Zihuatanejo escrito por JoanieBlon () via proxy desde 189.179.147.84 (dsl-189-179-147-84-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx) el día viernes, 21 de mayo, 2010 a las 15:19:14 horas :

Forgot to mention that a maintenance guy came up and spent several hours repairing the AC...so it was in PERFECT operating order. Can't say the same about the fridge. When we got up this morning (Friday) the entire bag of ice that we had put in the freezer had melted and run out onto the balcony...SO...we decided to go with the flow...bought a caja para hielos y bebidas (a Corona one, no less!) so we are now set to go with our cerbezas frias.

I have discovered that it REALLY helps to speak some Spanish in this area of Mexico and I am putting mine to the test ~ AND doing pretty well, gracias! If I could spend 6 months here, I think I could be almost fluent!

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO