Re: Hotel Mansion de Cupatitzio - Uruapan

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por El Tacano () via proxy desde 208.74.107.254 (dhcp-nat.com-pair.net) el día lunes, 07 de junio, 2010 a las 22:20:07 horas :

En respuesta a: Hotel Mansion de Cupatitzio - Uruapan escrito por JoanieBlon () via proxy desde 173.78.21.217 (pool-173-78-21-217.tampfl.fios.verizon.net) el día lunes, 07 de junio, 2010 a las 13:33:19 horas :

Not sure if you are refering to the restaurant across the street that specializes in fresh trout called La Trucha or the hotel restaurant itself. I ate in both loving the daytime one across the way where a full trout dinner was under 100 pesos. The hotel restaurant was a bit stuffy for my tastes.
The Hotel grounds are lovely but the standard rooms IMO are way over priced. My room was so stuffed with furniture that it was difficult to traverse around it.
I much preferred The Hotel Plaza Uruapan with huge rooms, sitting areas, fabulous bathrooms at a very reasonable rate on weekends in fact less than half of the other hotel.
PS Both places have excellent staff.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO