Re: Day 1

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Dwight () via proxy desde 208.29.250.2 (merlot.ejgallo.com) el día lunes, 28 de junio, 2010 a las 16:34:26 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Day 1 escrito por obsession desde 192.160.165.63 (cardinal.noctrl.edu) el día lunes, 28 de junio, 2010 a las 15:36:07 horas :

Yeah that first day ( travel day ) was pretty low key, but I have to warn you, every day was pretty low key... this was a vacation for us to get away and relax.... there was some exciting stuff, but a lot of the time was relaxing and reading, and just being away from it all.

My wife and I had a terrible year, one parent on each side passed away, my wife diagnosed with Lymphoma, family problems, my own continuing medical issues ( you wouldnt believe me if I told you )

This was to just get away, that is why I splurged a little on the hotel and room we spent a lot of time there.

But we did end up in Ziua every day, for breakfast, or dinner, or to the beach, or on the boat… we just had a great time. Funny, that first day we went to Ixtapa… we never ended up in Ixtapa again. Ziuatanejo suited us better, we felt like we were in Mexico there.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO