USA car in Mexico

by Toby@Zihua @, Friday, June 18, 2021, 19:29 (834 days ago) @ Talley Ho

But in this case, if you are technically a permanent resident but still live part time in another country (Canada for my concern), you are required to have a car plated in each country ?
Can’t you enter as permanent resident with a « tourist car » (your own from US/Canada) ?

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread