USA car in Mexico

by Padrino ⌂ @, San Diego/Rosarito, Saturday, June 19, 2021, 16:02 (837 days ago) @ mexicoman

You can't do that. 4 years of temporary and then you are required to move on to permanent. You can't reapply for temporary. Your only option is to travel on a tourist visa and take your car out of Mexico every 6 months.

This is all so confusing! Could someone just purchase a beater car in Mexico and not have to worry about losing their Canadian or U.S. car?

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread