Car license plates

by Talley Ho @, Playa la Ropa, Thursday, March 16, 2023, 12:00 (259 days ago) @ Garry

No. You need a copy of your residency card, copy of last years tarjeta de transito, copy of the original fractura, and a copy of your CFE bill, or something similar. As long as you use a card, you can pay right there.

This is for stickers. Plates are changed every three years.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread