Obtaining a permanent or temporary residency

by Talley Ho @, Playa la Ropa, Monday, September 11, 2023, 14:35 (21 days ago) @ BobM
edited by Talley Ho, Monday, September 11, 2023, 14:44

You have to apply at a consulate outside of Mexico. It does not have to be in your home country. Find the consulate that has an appointment available that works with your dates. Then, once you have the appointment, contact them and make sure that all of your paperwork is exactly as they want it. We were able to send all of our paperwork to the consulate electronicly, make the changes they wanted, so when we showed up for the actual appointment (turned out to be with the person who had reviewed all of our paperwork on line) it took less than 30 minutes for both of us, because he had already review all of it. Then, just like as stated above, you have a defined period of time to get here, then 30 days after arrival to finish off here.

It's easy, as long as you have exactly the paperwork they require. There is no longer any reason to use an attorney.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread