Narrowing it down. Ok....The Posada Real or the Krystal

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by katie on August 08, 2000 at 08:02:08:

Although we are most definitely looking for clean and comfort with the Mexican flavor such as evening music would be nice, we do have some important issues such as safe deposit boxes for our valuables. We like the idea of the open area of the grounds, which both these hotels have. We like the palapas on the beach which both hotels have. we like swim up bars and restaurants on site which both places have. We know the krystal has safe deposit boxes yet I can't find anywhere the Posada does. I found out they are upgrading the Posada to first class accomodations with all the new additions such as jacuzzi near the pool the new pool with its own new swim up bar and the newly remodeled rooms. I am hoping they have also inserted the security for your valuables. The krystal is also pricing out at just a bit more than the posada it is not the huge jump the dorado takes. And I also heard it is more Mexican flavor that we are looking for, and also has more of a vendor presence which we like. But we also like our quiet time and we want to make sure if we were to choose the Krystal it doesn't normally have a lot of loud partying crowds which the posada is noted for not having. And with not as many crowds we are hoping the competition for the palapas will not be too bad as ernie has said about the posada. And last but not least, do either of these hotels offer the traditional towel service we have found at similar hotels around Mexico, such as Maz, Cancun and Playa? Thanks so much people for all of your input on assisting me on making my final decision. We are looking to book sometime this month before all rooms are gone for february.

Follow Ups:

[ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ]