Re: MELIA AZUL AND OUR TRIP!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kathy on February 27, 2000 at 15:28:32:

In Reply to: MELIA AZUL AND OUR TRIP! posted by JEREME and LISA on February 21, 2000 at 12:14:03:

Lisa and Jereme:
very surprised to hear about your dislike for the accomodations at the Melia Azul. My sister Anne and I stayed there in December and just loved it. We did, however, buy the inclusive package and found that to be the best way to go. Our food and drinks were plentiful anytime of day to the point of them offering them to us at the various pools or just hanging around. I agree that the beach isn't the best, but people were swimming in it when we were there. The island you spoke of was beautiful. On our last day there, we walked over the hill to check it out and what a snorkling haven with some pretty nice fresh-fish restraunts waiting to serve you. We will definately go back. Loved the Azul, the friendliness of the staff, people and cleanliness were great. We even had full breakfast on our balcony each morning, what a feast--and view! My husband and I plan to take a trip there in November-I can't wait!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Forum ] [ FAQ ]