Re: Fish question

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Michelle Zenger desde 208.155.88.131 (131-gcm.greenscreek.com) el día lunes, 26 de abril, 2004 a las 16:19:45 horas :

En respuesta a: Re: Fish question escrito por Dorado1 desde 199.243.54.35 (?) el día viernes, 23 de abril, 2004 a las 16:14:41 horas :

I must add that being invited to dine on fresh dorado with our Captain Santiago and his lovely family, at one of their good freinds house, after a day of catching dorado and releasing sail fish was a highlight of our trip last year!

Saniago grilled the dorado to perfection and topped it right at the finish with a delightful salsa fresca creation. Even though I do not know much spanish and she didn't know much english, I got a lesson in tortilla making from the hosts wife...we had a blast!

It is certainly a night we will remember and an experience I would highly recommend to anyone fortunate enough to receive an invite to such a happening.

We fished on two different days and left all of our fish (except what he cooked for us!)with the Captain.

Follow Ups:

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO