Re: Golf

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Escrito por Bob desde 69.72.56.224 (east-69-72-56-224.dynamic-dialup.coretel.net) el día martes, 25 de mayo, 2004 a las 17:39:21 horas :

En respuesta a: Golf escrito por Greg desde 64.236.245.243 (gate.timeinc.com) el día martes, 25 de mayo, 2004 a las 15:14:35 horas :

I haved palyed both courses over the years I been going there. Mostly, I played Campo de Golf, but this year I played the Marina course. I was able to obtain a better pricing for the number of rounds I wanted to play at the Marina course in the winter. They both have special pricing for 3 - 6 day rate. Pricing at the courses are done differently, Marina includes a cart in their price, Camp de Golf did not. Campo de Golf does allow walking if you take a caddy. Adele is a good caddy there. As far as the courses, they each have their own characteristics. Campo can be very interesting with the Palm trees, and the view from Hole 6 is very nice. However, the greens at Marina rolled very true and were consistent, Campo de Golf sometime were very slow. After playing the Marina course this year, I would consider playing the course again. Everyone at the course was very cooperative and friendly. You may want to consider a 3 day rate at both places. This way you can play both courses. You may want to contact the Zih/Ixtapa Tourist Office (turismozihixt@prodigy.net.mx) and get the current email addresses for the courses. I had the courses send me the information before I left to alleviate the agony of going between places to obtain rates.

Follow Ups:

• Re: Golf - Charlie 15:37:24 05/26/2004
    • Re: Golf - Barbarita 04:24:26 05/27/2004

ZIHUATANEJO MEXICO  IXTAPA MEXICO  TRONCONES MEXICO  BARRA DE POTOSI MEXICO