Bus trip from Zihuatanejo to Puerto Escondido

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Linda Paulhus on November 18, 2001 at 15:21:41:

We have been to Zih and Puerto Escondido several times and enjoy both very much. This year we have decided to combine both into our vacation. We are flying into Zih on Alaska Airlines from Vancouver.We then plan to spend some time in Zih, take the bus down to PE,return back to Zih to fly home. I've read message boards from both sites and some additional information,it seems the best bus travels at night between the two locations. We are very used to Mexico and love the country and people,this is our first attempt at bus travel but like to use caution to ensure our holidays are always great. I was hoping someone who has travelled this at night could comment. You always hear don't travel at night, I've heard another comment about the possibility if you put your luggage below on the bus, it could be taken off by anyone at a stop(during the day this isn't as likely). I would appreciate any or all comments. Also if anyone would like info on Zih or PE we have stayed at several locations for both, feel free to email to paulhus@hisnhers.com.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup