Notarized letter for minor?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Randy on January 19, 2001 at 10:24:51:

We are coming to Ixtapa in Feb. My son is bringing a friend that is under 18. I know that I need to have a notarized letter from his parents giving us permission to take him out ot the country. I was wondering what the letter has to say, or if there is a standard letter on the web somewhere that I could copy.
Is there anybody else out there from Minnesota that will be in Ixtapa from Feb 16-23? It will be my wife and I and 4 boys(18,17,16,14).
Thanks Randy

Follow Ups: