Re: Notarized letter for minor?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zihu@Rob on January 20, 2001 at 07:49:16:

In Reply to: Notarized letter for minor? posted by Randy on January 19, 2001 at 10:24:51:

The letter needs to identify the parents and their minor child, of course, and also needs to specify the dates of departure from and re-entry into the U.S., the destination abroad, means of transportation to and from destination, and the address abroad of the minor. It should mention that the parents give their permission and consent for their minor child to be under your custody for the trip during the dates specified to the destination specified and for the purpose specified.

Follow Ups: