A Message From The Manager Of Hotel Irma

[ Follow Ups ] [ Home ] [ Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ZihuaRob on June 19, 2001 at 19:26:13:

Tuesday, June 19, 2001 1:14 PM

Dear Robert,

Regarding the sexual harassment rumour in Hotel Irma I would like to clarify that this incident was never reported to me as the General Manager. It is very important for everyone to know that besides the fact my wife and I live in the Hotel, my office is right next to the front desk which allows me to watch over every special request, complaint or any kind of incidents that might take place inside the property.

The rumour began pointing at one of our employees, this is impossible because all of our employees wear the Hotel Irma's uniform with its logotype. The person who was supposedly harassed, said that the man who did that was dressed in street clothes.

I am very concerned about these alarming rumours which damage our reputation and it is unfair. Hotel Irma is one of the oldest properties in Zihuatanejo and we have been always working to keep our guests happy. This is the reason why so many guests have come back with us every year since 1970.

Hotel Irma is now being remodelled to improve our service and to make our guests' stays more pleasant, we are still one of the best places to stay in Zihua.

Regards,

Fernando Garcia
General Manager
Hotel Irma
fgs1@prodigy.net.mx
52 755 4 80 03

Follow Ups: