Re: Yes, please DO note...

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Stan Lushinsky from 209.74.53.116 (bngr-209-74-53-116.ppp.bngr.epix.net) on lunes, diciembre 23, 2002 at 20:17:04 :

In Reply to: Yes, please DO note... posted by ZihuaRob from 200.65.89.228 (dup-200-65-89-228.prodigy.net.mx) on lunes, diciembre 23, 2002 at 11:31:50 :

Rob,
Thank you for the clarifications. Your assessment is correct and although Susan and I tried our best to offer our assistance to Mr. Phillips in the initial years of the tournament our efforts were met with the same "SPIN" tactics that you see appearing today from Paul. I want it noted for the record that he has begun another smear campaign against our efforts. He uses aliases like " Barney" on other web sites to cloak his "Spins". He has had the opportunity to face me on several occasions but has never been man enough to do so. Tells you what kind of guy he is.

I post my results and that is what they are. They are 100% accurate and I do not owe Paul or anyone of his kronies an explanation. Rather I would encourage anyone to contact anyone who participated in or was associated with our tournament and ask them if they felt the tournament was run professionally, fairly and accurately. I invite anyone to do the same for Paul's list of Attendees. See what you get.

Lastly, it has been a privilege to promote the Ixtapa Zihuatanejo area since 1989 and we have had the assistance and support of all of the major tourism boards, both governmental and local as well as the hotel associations. We have produced numerous televison shows for e.s.p.n., Sportschannel America and others as well as numerous articles in National, International and local fishing journals and newspapers. At no time in any of those publications did we ever discredit Paul or his tournament even though it was well within our rights to do so. Paul has stolen our ixtapasportfishing registered name and has been using it despite my complaints to his web master and despite letters from my captains. This is just the tip of the Phillips iceberg and in fairness to an association that I have placed off my radar screen I will not go into at length.

We are as different as night and day and I would be happy to provide the names and emails of all of my participants, judges and sponsors to anyone who would like to confirm for themselves the facts the surround my tournament and the one offered by Mr. Phillips.

Once again Rob, thanks for the clarification. I hope this issue ends today. I have tried to stay silent on this issue but Paul, Dorado, and Barney feel they must discredit me in order to gain respectability. Trust me. It will take much more than that!

Stan Lushinsky

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P., Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.