Re: Fish Tourneys kill or no kill

[Archives Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Home] [Zihuatanejo Ixtapa Troncones Message Board]

Posted by Tom from 68.62.87.0 (pcp01185770pcs.strl301.mi.comcast.net) on sábado, febrero 01, 2003 at 15:07:01 :

In Reply to: Re: Fish Tourneys kill or no kill posted by Dorado1 from 148.223.244.28 (148-223-244-28.cdnet.com.mx) on viernes, enero 31, 2003 at 22:36:05 :

Help me out here, I dont understand what the big fuss is all about. What difference does it make to anyone if I pay a commission to a charter service? In what way does it hurt the capt.? If I book directly with the capt for a lower price because Im not paying commission how is the capt making out? Does the capt. not get the same amount of money from each charter regardless of how booked? The charter service does provide ME with convience, periodic updates, and peace of mind. I can assure you if I am provided with a warm smile and quality service, at the end of my trip the capt and his mate will be smiling even more, regardless of any commission that may have been paid to a Charter Service.

Follow Ups:

This board is a community service of ZihuaRob's Z.I.P.®, Servicios Internet in Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa, Mexico.